Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with some critical bug fixes.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.0.1Bug
• Gantry gzipper accessing protected variables • Gantry trying to write admin side less • Broken path for admin CSS files • Path conversion from urls not working correctly in some cases • Cannot access protected property GantryPlatform::$jslib_version • IE9 Rendering issues in the admin
As you can probably tell, along with the release of Gantry 4.0 this evening, we have launched our new Gantry Framework site, built on, you guessed it, Gantry 4.0. So we have a new responsive Gantry Framework site that has been fully updated with new videos and tutorials to reflect the changes in Gantry 4.0 for Joomla 2.5. Along with the new site, we have a new logo! This is the logo we had originally envisioned for Gantry back when we started the project, but we just never seemed to have time to work on it.
Things are pretty-much business as usual on the site, although everything has been redeveloped from scratch and there are many subtle improvements. WordPress users have no fear, Joomla users don't get all the fun! We will be working hard over the coming months to bring all these great new Gantry 4.0 features to the WordPress version of Gantry.
Gantry 4.0 is fully compatible with existing templates, so make sure you update to this new and improved version.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.0 (J2.5)
You can revert by just installing Gantry 3.2.22 in your administrator. Please let us know via the mailing list or the RocketThem forums about your situation so we can try to get any issues resolved as soon as possible. Thanks!
Gantry for WordPress Version 1.25 has been released.
Changelog for WordPress Gantry 1.25
# Fix for custom post types and loop hierarchy not properly supported # Fix for missing $this in the gantrybodylayout.class.php # Custom Post Type archive theme files should be now loading properly # Fix a bug when certain options wouldn't be activated after reloading override settings # Fix for the overflow in the admin area # Fix for CSS overflow in the Mobile Menu + Added WooCommerce support
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with an important bug fix.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 3.2.22 (J2.5)
• fixed missing grid.css for non-legacy enabled templates
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with some minor bug fixes.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 3.2.21 (J2.5)
• wordpress references in template-options.xml • removed gantry gzipper from template settings • removed menu-less pages from template settings • fixed colorchooser not loading up the proper color
Gantry for WordPress Version 1.24 has been released.
Changelog for WordPress Gantry 1.24
# Fix for the Warning:preg_match() on the Widgets page when The Events Calendar plugin was activated (possible solution for similar issues with other plugins) + Added some small CSS fixes for font-size of the meta elements ^ Gantry iPhone Menu is now a Gantry Mobile Menu as it works both on iPhone and Android platforms # Fix for the same domain check which could cause issues ie. with Wordpress MU Domain Mapping # Fixed some Ajax behavior on the widget overrides page
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with a small bug fix for updating gantry on Joomla 2.5.5 and minor template updates
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 3.2.20 (J2.5)
• article page navigation not working in j2.5 • j2.5 images and links compatibility • HTML overrides missing core updates • Unclosed span in category blog view read more • Cache collision between Gantry and Joomla template cache
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with a small bug fix for updating gantry on Joomla 2.5.4
Changelog for Joomla 2.5 Gantry 3.2.19
• Fixed update of RokNavMenu in manifest
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 and 1.5 have been updated with a Bug fix for presets and overrides for J2.5 and added support for a legacycss tag in teh templateDetails.xml
Setting <legacycss>false</legacycss> to the templateDetails.xml will stop gantry from loading the gantry.css and joomla.css by default.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 3.2.18 (J2.5)
• Issue with template style overriding per-session params • Added ability to turn off gantry.css and joomla.css
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 3.1.20 (J15)
• Added ability to turn off gantry.css and joomla.css