Gantry v4.1.2 for Joomla 2.5 AND Joomla 3.0 has been released with some small bug fixes.
This release is a single package compatible with both Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.1.3Bug
• Alias menu item type giving 404 error in iphone view (on the pre-responsive templates) • intro image float fails in j3 • Error loading component com_rokgallery showing up in gantry admin • Issues with max width and third party google map extensions • Fontend system messages dont close • Display issues with select extensions and bootstrap stylingNew Feature
• Added custom Gantry overrides support with base set of overrrides
Gantry for WordPress Version 1.28 has been released.
Changelog for WordPress Gantry 1.28
^ Much improved 3rd party plugin compatibility - please note that you need to update your theme for this to work ^ WooCommerce gizmo is now Compatibility gizmo which will be used to add support to various 3rd party plugins and keep them in one place # Add to Cart should now work fine with the WooCommerce product variants
In order to support Gantry Framework 1.28 Compatibility fixes you will have to update your theme. You can either install an updated Gantry Default Theme or modify your existing one by following this Guide.
Gantry v4.1.2 for Joomla 2.5 AND Joomla 3.0 has been released with important backwards comptability fix for older Gantry templates.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.1.2Bug
• Error instantiating gantry on overridesImprovement
• Fonts JSON list is now retrieved via GET request rather than POST
We are proud to announce Gantry v4.1.1 for Joomla 2.5 AND Joomla 3.0
This release is a single package compatible with both Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0 and includes one backwards compatibility bug fix.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.1.1Bug
• Error with backwards compatibility for GantryPlatform
We are proud to announce Gantry v4.1.0 for Joomla 2.5 AND Joomla 3.0
This release is a single package compatible with both Joomla! 2.5 and 3.0 and in addition includes serveral bug fixes and a whole new CSS3 Dropdown menu that is both responsive and more performant and replaces Fusion menu.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.1.0Bug
• Issue with K2 and Gantry4 template • menu delay append box pushed down 1px • .success, .error, .warning and .info table row classes missing • Load Transitions parameter does not work • splitmenu showing without children • tooltip text missing in some places • The per page layout overrides doesn't work • strict standards in /html/modules.php • typography rounded corners • separator menu item styling • Linked Titles option does not function for com_content overrides • Breadcrumbs arrow color different between 3.0 and 2.5 • Submenu items smaller in 3.0 • edit icon tooltip not readable • Better support for filter colors for IENew Feature
• new notice styles typography • Support for Joomla 3.0 • New menu "Dropdown" responsive menu system to replace "Fusion"
Gantry for WordPress Version 1.27 has been released.
Changelog for WordPress Gantry 1.27
# Small CSS fix for the RTL featured image ^ Updated the version of MooTools to 1.4.5 with compatibility layer
Just a note to let everyone know that we are hard at work on Gantry for Joomla 3.0. We have put a lot of effort into updating our installer and also the core functionality in the framework itself to ensure we can have a single Gantry package that is compatible with both Joomla 2.5 and Joomla 3.0. These same capabilities within Gantry wille enable us to have a single template package that will provide the necessary functionality to support both platforms.
Functionality include the addLess(), addStyle(), and addScript() methods which will have an override system that can pull a platform specific version of a file if it exists. Also we have a similar capability for overrides so a template can provide output overrides for a specfic platform. This is going to be especially important as the output for Joomla 3.0 is radically different compared to that of Joomla 2.5 for certain core extensions.
Along with these additional capabilities, the next release of Gantry will sport a new menu system that we have been working on for a few months. This menu system simple called Dropdown replaces Fusion with a cleaner, faster, and more customizable structure. It supports all the 'megamenu' capabilities that Fusion did and also has a couple of responsive menu options including our existing 'selectbox' style menu and a new mobile-friendly 'tree panel' view.
One of the members of the Gantry User Mailing List has started Conqua, a fantastic new blog that focuses on how to extend and work with the Gantry Framework. Marcin has many great examples on a variety of topics such as:
The Conqua blog is a great resource for those who are looking to learn more about Gantry and utilize it more effectively.
Gantry for Joomla 2.5 has been updated with small cleanups.
Release Notes - Gantry Joomla Framework - Version 4.0.5Bug
• strict standards in /fields/slider.php • strict standards in /gantryjson.class.php • Minor alignment issue of "append" on text fields • strict standards in /gantry-fusion/layout.php • strict standards in /html/modules.php
Gantry for WordPress Version 1.26 has been released.
Changelog for WordPress Gantry 1.26
# Gantry now properly loads the widget_admin.css file # Added missing CSS and JS code for the "selectedset" field type # Added missing charset <meta> tag in the displayHead function # Proper fix for the Children items in the Mobile Menu ^ Display Single Post Category in Breadcrumbs widget is on by default